13/05/14

Reading Material | 1


I have those periods when I love and find time to have a good reading session and those when I really can't catch up with all my favorite blogs contents. Luckly I'm in a very creative and active period right now and I love scrolling through my Bloglovin's feed and discover plenty of good reading material. I thought I could share some love to my favorite blogs and share with you some handpicked contents from them that I really loved reading recently, and this can hopefully became a periodic thing to do here on this blog.

Mango Salad With Rhubarb Ginger Dressing + Chili Almonds | this really made me crave some mango and make me realize I can actually eat it in a lot of different ways from what I'm used to, but in general it was a really pleasant read.
The Little Things | I always love this kind of posts and seeing what makes people happy on their daily basis, not even mentioning that Little Winter is quickly becoming one of my all time favorite blogs to read.
London's Hidden Gems | I wish this post was written a few months ago so that I could had took advantage of those recommendations during my trip to London two months ago, but this will come useful for sure sooner or later when me and my boyfriend will keep faith to our promise to visit London again (and again).
Reasons To Meditate | this was such a relaxing post that really made me want to take some time for myself a little more ofen and try to meditate as well. Being that stressed person I am, this can't make nothing than a lot of good to me.
Falling Back In Love With Blogging | Jen's blog has always been one of my favorite and on my daily to-read list, and this post of hers really reflects what I went through with my blog only a month ago and made me remember how monotonous and boring I felt my blog was becoming, and made me realize once more that a little change torwards a more personal front can make you fall back in love with your little online space.
Magazines We Should All Be Reading | I'm generally not a huge magazine fan but as I said I'm everyday more into finding new reading material and this post made me discover some new magazine with fascinating concepts which I should really give a read sometimes soon.
Non-Dairy Chocolate Pudding | what can I say? I'm a huge guacamole fan and I couldn't think of a different way to use avocado when I'm cooking, but this lovely recipe really opened my mind and now that I just bought an avocado I do know what I'm going to do with it.

What are you enjoy reading recently?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Comments always make my day!