15/05/14

Mint & Tulips To Do List | A freebie


I'm having a super fun time with watercolor painting recently, and when creating this Mint & Tulips little illustration (which I was planning to use for a few projects) I immediately thought it would look amazing on top of a to-do list and after a little Photoshop session this is what came out. This looks super cute on my desk and it's perfect for me as I love creating lists and tick off those boxes as this helps a lot in staying organized. So whether you have a blog and need to create little list for your future features or you just want to write down any of your plans or shopping lists, this little printable freebie could may come useful at some point! Hope you enjoy!
Download

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Comments always make my day!